SCURRY COUNTY 24hr.PREDATOR CALLING CONTEST
|When:||Back to Calendar » 02/25/2012 @ 11:00 AM – 02/26/2012 @ 1:00 PM|
1904 U.S. 180
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Cost:||$50 per man|
This contest will be a 24 hour coyote and bobcat calling contest. Hunt anywhere as long as you make check-in on Sunday. Sign-in and rule reading will be @ 10:00a.m Saturday February 25th. Hunt starts at NOON Saturday and FINAL CHECK-IN is NOON Sunday. Both sign-in and final check-in will be at the cotton gin on East Highway 180 just outside of Snyder.
ALL LATE CHECKINS ON SUNDAY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
I will be accepting mail-in entries until Wednesday February 22nd.
Walk up entries are welcome.
1. This will be a 24 hour event.
2. This is a coyote and bobcat only hunt. This hunt has a 15 animal limit. (Can have 15 dogs or 15 cats or any combination of the two).
3. ONE or two winners will be given a polygraph. (Depending on entries a 3rd test may be given.
4. 25 entries or less will pay 1-2 places. 26 entries or more 1-3 places will be paid.
5. Entry fee for the hunt is $50 per man. Aside from entry fee BIG DOG $25 BIG CAT $25 per team.
6. Can have up to 4 members. You may hunt with just 1 person but no more than 4 per team.
7. Team members must stay together during calling. BOBCATS-40 points
8. You May not shoot out of a moving vehicle. COYOTES-35 points
9. You may not shoot from or across a public road.
10. At least 1 member must be at the sign up. Full team must be at final check-in.
11. No pooling of animals.
12. All animals must be called in.
13. 4 wheelers are allowed.
14. No adding weight to any of the animals.
Call me or email me your address so I can mail you an entry form.